Having the right stock images in your website is important to its success. Stock photography spices your page and converts visitors into avid readers and customers. Since conducting your own photo shoot and hiring a photographer can be really expensive, buying royalty-free images has become a popular choice. Many creative professionals use them in their projects, including web design. Its growing fame has led to the rise of many stock photo websites, making it more difficult to choose the best.
To help you save time and effort from searching your next image source, here are five of the best stock photo sites in the market. You can find a full list of best stock photo sites here:
- Shutterstock: With over 210 million royalty-free images in their library, it is hard not to include the stock site in the list. Over 1 million are added every month, so you get plenty of fresh choices regularly. Their huge collection of stunning content comes at straightforward prices, too. Furthermore, as soon as you sign up for Shutterstock, you get free high-quality photos every week.
- iStock: If you want to do less searching and more finding, iStock is the stock site for your personal and commercial purposes. They’re easy to navigate website and advanced search tools allow you to save time and energy. Aside from royalty-free stock photos, they also offer various assets that will make you stand out. These include vectors and illustrations. Free stock files are also available for subscribers.
- Adobe Stock. Adobe’s pride, the stock photo site offer the most inspiring high-quality images in the market. To date, they have over 80 million royalty-free images that you can license, access and manage directly within your favorite Creative Cloud application. Yes, that’s right! You don’t have to spend so much time on reworks. You can show clients your work with the watermarked images and get their approval before you finish them.
- Getty Images. Although on the high-end side, Getty Images has always been one of the best stock photography sites for commercial and non-commercial purposes. Their collection includes stunning curated creative stock images that cover all topics and genres. The stock agency boasts spectacular royalty-free stock images at flexible pricing. You can even mix and match the images with videos.
- Stock Photo Secrets. SPS do not only offer coupons to their avid readers. They also have millions of handpicked premium royalty free stock photos. Their 99 Club promo allows you to download 200 super high-resolution images per year with no monthly download limits. Wait, there’s more! The agency is a one-stop shop. You can find all information, news, updates and tutorials on everything stock in the website, too.
- PixelRockstar.com: Easy and fast solution if your website runs on WordPress and you need photos for your blog.
If you wish to take a deeper dive on the best stock photography sites listed, visit www.stockphotosecrets.com and read detailed reviews about each one of them. You can compare them and decide which will be the best for your project. All information about the stock photo websites is available in one place. Just hover over the Stock Agencies menu, click Stock Agencies Reviews and choose a stock site you want to read about.
When it comes to creating a successful website, remember to stay away from free photos in the internet. If you cannot afford a photographer, get stock images from paid stock agencies. They include a royalty free license that is suitable for personal and commercial purposes. Free photos come with a high risk that could damage your reputation and empty your pockets.
What are you waiting for? Find the royalty-free stock photos from one of the best stock photo agencies in the market. Ditch the free images from the web, creative commons, and public domain, and get stock imagery with the right license.
Being a creative professional requires more than just talent and skill. You also need to have the right resources to creative the perfect project. While you have the cash to…